Ingredients A (Pate Sucree)
Ingredients B (Almond Cream)
Ingredients C (Filling)
Method (Ingredients A)
- Mix sifted plain flour, icing sugar and baking powder together.
- Add in butter and mix well before adding in egg and ground almonds.
- Cling wrap the dough and chill for 4 hours.
- Roll out the dough till 3mm thick. Cut circular discs and place inside lined greased tart moulds.
- Chill the tartlets till needed.
Method (Ingredients B)
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy before adding in egg and vanilla essence.
- Slowly add in ground almonds and plain flour. Mix well.
- Keep cream chilled before use.
- Pipe some Frezfruta Apple Blueberry jam into lined tartlet moulds.
- Pipe some Almond cream over the jam till it fills up slightly to the brim of the tartlets.
- Sprinkle some almond flakes on top of the almond cream.
- Bake at 180ºC for 20 minutes till almond cream tarts are golden brown.