- Heat up milk and then add in the butter. Leave to cool.
- Over a bowl of hot water, whisk Ingredients B till slightly pale. Remove from heat and continue whisking in an electric mixer till very thick.
- Fold in the flour gently mix well.
- Take some of this batter out and mix with the cooled Ingredients A and then mix everything together till well combined.
- Using a piping bag, fill up the batter into muffin cups.
- Bake at 180 for 20 minutes till cooked.
- Dissolve the 3 sachets of “Gold Kili Kopi O” with 400 ml of boiling water and leave aside for 10 mins to steep.
- Whisk up dairy cream till stiff and leave aside.
- Beat up mascarpone and sugar till smooth and then add in ½ packet of the “Gold Kili Double Shot White Coffee” and mix for a while again.
- Gently fold in the whipped dairy cream into this and mix well.
- Fill up the filling into a piping bag and use this to decorate the cupcakes.
- Dap the cupcake with the Coffee Syrup thoroughly and then pipe the mascarpone filling onto it.
- Sprinkle the balance of the “Gold Kili Instant double shot white coffee” together with some cocoa powder on top of the tiramisu cupcakes before serving.