(Serves: 2 | Preparation: 10 minutes | Cooking: 10 – 15 minutes)
- Check and remove all the bone from the salmon fillet using a tweezer.
- Combine all marinade and marinate the salmon for 5 minutes.
- Lightly grease a griddle pan, grill the salmon fillet with skin side down first for about 4 – 5 minutes each side over medium heat.
- To make the marmalade sauce: remove the salmon from the pan, add in ¼ Cup Frezfruta Orange Marmalade to the marinade mixture and simmer it till mixture comes to boil. Remove from heat.
- To serve, top salmon fillets with Orange Marmalade Sauce and steamed vegetables as sides.