(Serves: 2 | Preparation: 5 minutes | Cooking: 10 minutes)
- Using a balloon whisk, mix cake flour, baking powder, sugar and Gold Kili Instant Double Shot White Coffee together till well mixed.
- Whisk egg and milk in another bowl till combined.
- Slowly whisk egg mixture into the flour ingredients follow by melted butter (do not overmix the batter or you would end up having tough and rubbery pancakes).
- Lightly grease a non-stick pancake pan, ladle in 2 tablespoons of prepared batter, swirl the pan and cook pancake over medium low heat.
- Turn the pancake over when large air holes appears on the surface of the pancake, cook for another 1 minute or more depending on its thickness. Repeat the process to finish the batter.
- To assemble the Pancakemisu, spread each piece of pancake with a layer of cream cheese then dust it with some cocoa powder using a fine sieve.
- Stack up the pancake and serve immediately with a cup of Gold Kili Instant Double Shot White Coffee to perk up your trea