Ingredient A (Pate Sucree)
Ingredient B (Custard)
Ingredients C (Streusel)
Method (Ingredients A)
- Using a beater, mix sifted plain flour, icing sugar and baking powder.
- Add in the butter and beat again.
- Add in egg and ground almonds and mix well.
- Cling wrap the dough and chill for a few hours.
- Roll out the dough till 3mm thick. Cut circular discs and place inside lined greased tart moulds.
- Chill till needed.
Method (Ingredients B)
- In a pot, boil butter, ½ of milk, sugar, vanilla essence and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg, balance ½ of milk, corn flour and custard powder. Mix well.
- Remove from heat and add in egg mixture and bring to boil.
- Cool down before using.
Method (Ingredients C)
- Using a beater, mix all Ingredients C it comes together. Chill before use.
- Take out chilled lined tart molds.
- Pipe some custard into the tarts and cover the top with some Frezfruta Orange Marmalade Jam.
- Cover the Frezfruta Orange Marmalade Jam with chilled streusel.
- Bake in a 180ºC oven for about 18 – 20 minutes till golden brown